Hey there world... I was inspired by my friend Monica and her recently started blog Manual for Metamorphosis to start my own blog and to make what seems like a daunting list of 101 goals to accomplish in the next 1101 days. (Side note: Monica is using 1001 days, I'm adding another hundred days to put me just over a three year time frame. I have no idea if there are hard and fast rules on this thing - I'm just making it up as I go along.)
I'll call mine more of a to-do list. Things I've been meaning to do, wanting to do, dreaming of doing and yet putting off for some reason or another. I'm not sure how much soul bearing I'll be doing here - it is the internet - but I thought it was a great way to stay motivated and to hold myself accountable for my list. And, to invite others to share in my journey.
At this point - this list in is process. I'll post when I've got it complete. Feel free to make suggestions - I don't feel any need to stop at just 101 things.
Enjoy!
Yay! I'm so excited that you're doing this too. One of the ways I helped my own list along was by looking at the lists of random strangers all over the internet. I just googled "101 goals in 1001 days" and there were a number of sites to choose from. Good luck! I'm so excited to see where your journey takes you!!
ReplyDelete